Sunday, June 13, 2010

A fantastic ending to a great journey

Wow I can't believe how fast 10 weeks passed by. We had the LLS Man & Woman of the year grand finale last Thursday 6/10. What a fantastic event at the Marriott City Center downtown.

We had great food, drink, entertainment, silent as well as live auctions and the opportunity to celebrate with our team members and other candidates. Sally put together a bathroom remodeling package that was the biggest bid of the evening! WOW!

I would like to personally thank all of my fantastic team members for their time and fantastic effort given to this great cause. We as a group of 13 men & women raised a total of 277,000 dollars. Wow!!!

A special thanks goes to my wife Sally for being a great manager, wife and supporter. I couldn't have done this without her constant drive and passion for the cause. Your great Sally! and I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment